Our REFUND POLICY is part of our coaching agreement. Please refer to the coaching agreement for complete terms and conditions..
- It is the Client’s responsibility to notify Coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings to reschedule or cancel.
- Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
- After the Coaching program has begun, any unused sessions will not be refunded, but may be rescheduled for up to 12 months after the initial payment.
- If you are on a monthly payment plan, the remaining payments following 30 days after the termination of our agreement will be canceled and no longer due
- Refunds requested in writing prior to the beginning of the Coaching program will be given in full, less a $50 administrative fee.
- All unused sessions expire 12 months after initial payment. Unused Coaching sessions may be transferable provided the new Client is ready and willing to actively participate in the Coaching program.
Key benefits from working with a coach...
Coaching is a process that enables you to get from where you are now to where you want to be – giving you the fulfilled life you deserve.
When I ask people why they are turning to a life coach they often say ”…I just feel there is more to life than this” or “…I just feel I am stuck in a rut”. People often don’t know what they want to change, and so life coaching enables them to focus holistically on their life and identify the way forward.
As the CLIENT, I agree to the following three statements:
- I am a being of choice and
- I take full responsibility for all my own decisions, feelings, actions and outcomes.
- By taking responsibility for my choices, I hold Tom Beeson, TRB Coaching LLC, and all those associated with my coaching process, harmless from any outcomes, results, or repercussions of my choices.
AS YOUR COACH, I WILL NOT:
- Diagnose or treat anything
- Solve your problems for you
- Do your work for you
- "Fix" you
- Judge you
- Give you "hard" advice (e.g. legal, financial, etc.)
- Take responsibility for you or your actions
AS YOUR COACH, I WILL:
- Listen openly and actively
- Ask powerful questions that help you tap into your own wisdom
- Reflect/mirror back to you
- Offer different perspectives
- Hold you accountable to what you tell me you want
- Trust you to make your own decisions
- Show up with your best interests at heart
- Advocate for your highest intentions
- Tell the truth that I see
- Believe in you and your highest good
- Respect and adhere to the International Coach Federation's Code of Ethics (https://coachfederation.org/code-of-ethics)
WHAT I ASK FROM YOU AS MY CLIENT:
- Tell the truth to yourself and to me
- Be willing to stretch yourself
- Call me on time so that we can finish on-time
- Approach challenges as opportunities for growth
- Let me know if something isn't working for you
- Be open to new ideas and perspectives
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE PROCESS!