Our Coaching Agreement
Click the "Download" button below to retrieve a PDF version of our current coaching agreement.
Please take the time to read this agreement in its entirety. This agreement is considered accepted when you purchase any of your electronically delivered products and by clicking the, "I accept the terms and conditions" checkbox on the purchase page. Please let me know if there's anything that is not a fit, and we can talk about it. Our email is [email protected]. Thanks,
Tom Beeson, CTACC
Client Data & Coaching Terms of Agreement
Please take the time to read this agreement in its entirety so that you can get the most out of our coaching relationship and so that we are in alignment. These items form part of our coaching agreement. Your continued participation in any coaching sessions will imply your consent to this agreement.
As your coach, I am committed to helping you grow beyond where you currently are and into a vibrant and exceptional life. However, the real work is yours to do, and I want you to choose the pace that fits best for you. Please let me know what you need from coaching. If, at any time, you are not comfortable with any part of our coaching partnership, please let me know so we can correct the situation and move forward. I am so excited to be working with you, and I look forward to our time together!
As the CLIENT, I agree to the following three statements:
- I am a being of choice and
- I take full responsibility for my own decisions, feelings, actions, and
- By taking responsibility for my choices, I hold Tom Beeson, TRB Coaching LLC, and all those associated with my coaching process harmless from any outcomes, results, or repercussions of my
AS YOUR COACH, I WILL NOT:
- Diagnose or treat anything
- Solve your problems for you
- Do your work for you
- "Fix" you
- Judge you
- Give you professional advice (e.g., legal, financial, etc.)
- Take responsibility for yourself or your actions
AS YOUR COACH, I WILL:
- Listen openly and actively
- Ask powerful questions that help you tap into your own wisdom
- Reflect/mirror back to you
- Offer different perspectives
- Hold you accountable for what you tell me you want
- Trust you to make your own decisions
- Show up with your best interests at heart
- Advocate for your highest intentions
- Tell the truth that I see
- Believe in you and your highest good
- Respect and adhere to the International Coach Federation's Code of Ethics (https://coachfederation.org/code-of-ethics)
WHAT I ASK FROM YOU AS MY CLIENT:
- Tell the truth to yourself and to me
- Be willing to stretch yourself
- Call me on time so that we can finish on-time
- Be present without distractions during each coaching session
- Approach challenges as opportunities for growth
- Let me know if something isn't working for you
- Be open to new ideas and perspectives
- HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE PROCESS!
Coach / Client Confidentiality Policy:
(As adapted from the ICF International Coach Federation confidentiality policies)
Your trust and privacy are significant to me. This coaching relationship and all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship are bound by the principles of confidentiality outlined in the ICF Code of Ethics. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not legally confidential (like the medical and legal professions). Thus, communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client's written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client's name as a reference without the Client's consent.
Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach's possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client's industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without the use of or reference to the Client's confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach, and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
Release of Information
- We will not release any information without your express consent. TRB Coaching LLC and Tom Beeson are committed to following all applicable privacy laws outlined in several US states, provinces, and other countries, including European privacy laws. Additionally, we comply with all Law Enforcement requests when presented with a valid warrant.
- The Coach may engage in training and continuing education, pursuing and/or maintaining ICF (International Coach Federation) Credentials. That process sometimes requires all Clients' names and contact information for possible verification by the ICF. Therefore, by signing this agreement, you agree to have only your name, contact information, and start and end dates of coaching shared with ICF staff members and/or other parties involved in this process for the sole and necessary purpose of verifying the coaching relationship, no personal notes or other information will be
- According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, and professional coach development and/or consultation Your coach agrees to keep your identity confidential unless your express permission is granted from you.
Policies & Procedures:
- The time of the coaching sessions and/or location will be determined by the Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time and place. The Client will attend all scheduled calls and call the Coach for all scheduled meetings at the ZOOM Number provided to you via email.
- All meetings will be held via ZOOM or an alternative video call service unless agreed to otherwise.
- Before each session, the Client will determine the Session Agenda. The client emails the Coach the agenda and any background information needed 24 hours before each
- Attend all sessions promptly and be centered, ready to engage, and take meaningful
- Feedback is necessary for both Coach and Client.
- Therefore, it is critical to be open with thoughts, feelings, and preferences before, during, and after coaching
- The Client's responsibility is to notify Coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings to reschedule or
- Coach reserves the right to bill the Client for a missed meeting when necessary. The Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice.
- After the Coaching program has begun, any unused sessions past the initial 30 day period will not be refunded.
- Specific courses, coaching specials, and coaching programs may have their own refund policies that will precede the refund policy stated here.
- Refunds requested prior to the beginning of the Coaching program will be given in full.
- All unused sessions expire 12 months after the initial payment. However, unused Coaching sessions may be transferable provided the new Client is ready and willing to actively participate in the Coaching
- Please contact [email protected] to request a refund or transfer.
- This is the entire agreement of the parties and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral
- This agreement is under the jurisdiction of the State of Wisconsin, Milwaukee County, USA.
I understand that my coach, Tom Beeson, is not a licensed therapist or other professional and that I am responsible for all my decisions, actions, and feelings. By signing below, I agree to all the above terms and conditions of this agreement. (Alternatively, by clicking the accept button on our web site you acknowledge agreement)
Client Signature: ** [PLEASE TYPE YOUR NAME HERE TO SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE]
** By clicking "I accept the terms and conditions…" on our website product purchase page, indicate you have read and indicate your understanding of this agreement and commitment to adhere to it. Your purchase of any TRB Coaching LLC coaching and educational products implies agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
THANK YOU! And WELCOME to the fun and inspiration of coaching!